If you are not completely satisfied with your screen layout, you can always edit it. You can delete, add, resize and move areas. You can also edit background color / image and change fonts and colors on widgets and message templates.
To customize your layout you click on Signage > Screen Layouts. Click on the layout that you want to customize.
From this view you can customize everything about the layout.
On the left side you will find all the areas that the layout is made of.
There is buttons to duplicate areas and remove them. To the right side of the buttons there is handles to rearange the order of the areas. If areas overlap in the layout the area that is at the top will be displayed in top on the screen.
Settings for areas
If you click on a name (or directly on a area in the middle) you will get access to all settings for the area.
At the top you find buttons to split the area in two. you can split the area horizontally and vertically, You can altso make a copy or the area or remove it.
- You can change the name of the area
- Change type of area. The types that is avaible is:
- Standard: The most common type of area that you publish content to.
- Image: A static image that is used for example logotypes that always shall be shown on the layout.
- Widget: The area fills with a weather or clockwidget.
- Color: This area fills with the color that you choose. This can be a single color footer that has not the same color as the background.
- You can altso lock the aspect ratio to 16:9 or 9:16.
- Set exact heigth and width of the area. You can altso drag the handes directly in the corners of the area.
- Set exact placement of the area. You can altso click and drag the area directly.
If you want to enable some advanced settings you do it here. The settings that are available here are:
- Soft transitions
- Sound activated
- Random playback order.
- Time left overlay
- Hidden area
You can altso change the preview picture that will be shown when you preview the layout. You can choose to show text, a example picture or upload your own picture.
Under general you can choose to change name on your screenlayout, set the spacing between split areas. You can altso set a grid so you can only move areas by that amount.
Here you can adjust the background color or change to a picture. You can write a hexcode or click the square on the right to get a colorpicker.
Here you can change the fonts and colors of the text that is shown in the message templates and widgets in the layout. You can write a hexcode or click the square on the right to get a colorpicker.